Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas at Macy's

This Sunday mama and daddy decided to go on a mini road trip to see the Macy's Christmas display.  I was excited because I got to get all dressed up in my Christmas dress!!

The Christmas display was a lot of fun, it was all about the elves at the North Pole.  I got to see where they sleep, go to school, play and how they take care of the reindeer!  It was very neat.  I was pretty amazed at how many letter Santa gets each year!!  There was music and light and all sorts of fun things to look at.

After going through the display there was a big table and mama and I wrote my first letter to Santa.  I decided to scale down my list, I asked for a dolly!

Like I said, Santa get a lot of mail, look how big his mailbox it!!

I wasn't completely sure why I wrote a letter to Santa because the very next thing I got to do was meet him!!!  He was very nice, had a soft white beard and even said "Ho! Ho! Ho!"

I had a lot of fun.  Daddy and I are still trying to work out what kind of cookies to make for Santa, I really should have asked him what his favorite was...

Make sure you stay on the Nice List!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment