Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

My first real snowfall, at least the first one I can remember!  I woke up this morning it and was beautiful!!

While daddy was out shoveling snow I convinced mama to let me go out and play in it.  Evidently there is a specific suit you have to wear when you go in the snow, lucky for me mama got one from a friend before I was born!  It was really hard to play inside with it on because it was so slippery, it was also very hot!  I wanted to get outside!

It wasn't what I was expecting, it was REALLY cold!!  I had a good time playing and watching it stick to my snowsuit.

After a little while mama made my go inside, evidently it isn't good to get too cold.  I can't wait until I am older and mama and daddy teach me to snowboard!

Stay tuned for next time, I got to meet a very special person today!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment