Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tummy Bug

I'm back. 

It has been a VERY long week.  I got my first tummy bug.

Mama picked me up early from daycare on Thursday and brought me to the pediatrician, she told mama all we could do was wait it out.  I am not a fan of tummy bugs, at all!  Even though my tummy felt icky I tried very hard to be in a good mood.  I really liked being home with mama and daddy and I tried to get in as much play time as possible.

Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Tim came down to visit me this past weekend, evidently I shared my tummy bug with Grandma, and daddy too.  I'm not sure why mama is always talking about sharing, I don't know why anybody would want me to share that?  I don't think I am going to try sharing for another couple of years.

Today was my first full day back at daycare, yesterday I went for a half day.  When I got back the other kids were so happy to see me, they came up and gave me hugs!  Gretchen missed me too.

The only good thing about having the tummy bug is that mama didn't make me eat any vegetables all weekend!  I got to eat lots of bananas, applesauce, toast and oatmeal, they are all on my list of favorite foods!

I don't have any pictures to share today...the tummy bug doesn't look very pretty.  But I can report that I am feeling much better.  I ate a very good dinner and stay up to play until my normal bedtime!

I am going to go to bed...Mama says the more sleep I get the better I will feel,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment