Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Team of 18,000

The Minnesota Wild are known as the Team of 18,000 and Saturday night, I got to be one of them!

If you remember WAAY back to February, my first hockey game was when I was only 1 month old!  I didn't know much about hockey at that time so I didn't really get to enjoy the game too much, but this time, it was great!

There was a big group of us there, mama and daddy (of course), Auntie Megan and Tommy, Auntie Heidi and Grandpa Bob, and a whole bunch of mama and daddy's friends.  I was really excited to get my picture taken with one of the Peanuts characters.  After the picture I made sure to study her play book really closely so I could follow the gave even better.

I'm not quite big enough to get my own jersey yet, but mama found me a cute Wild onesie, and I wore the sweatshirt my Cousin Tyler gave me when I was just a baby (it is still pretty big).  I had a lot of fun watching the game and playing with Auntie Heidi. 

Towards the middle of the game I got pretty tired and mama really wanted me to go to sleep, I was just too excited.  I loved all the noise, the fun lights, and most of all, I LOVED dancing to the music.  Over all it wasn't a very good game and we didn't win, but we did get to celebrate a goal, so that was exciting.

I can't wait for my next Hockey game!

Remember, only a few more days until Christmas, make sure you end up on the nice list!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment