Wednesday, February 23, 2011

State of Hockey!

I LOVE HOCKEY!! We had a GREAT time last night at the game...Let me tell you about it...

Mom's biggest worry was how to get me inside without getting cold...Auntie Megan to the rescue, she gave me this really cute snowsuit, mom and dad bundled me up and I stayed toasty warm. Aren't I cute...? :-)

My biggest worry was what I was going to wear to the game. I had a Steelers outfit for the Super Bowl, a Curling outfit for my first Bonspiel, I had to have a Wild Outfit...Daddy to the rescue! He got me this cute onsie before I was born!

I thought I would be the youngest baby there, but the next section over there was a baby that was even littler than me!! I had a great time, but I am a pretty sleepy girl so I slept most of the game, the fog horn didn't really even bother me. There were some really loud guys behind us that scared me sometimes but I didn't cry...
Here is our first Wild Family Picture. I can't wait until I am big enough to have a Wild jersey like mom and dad...
It was a really fun game to watch. It was very physical and there were a bunch of goals.
And in the end, we WON!!!

I had a great time and I can't wait until my next game!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment