Thursday, February 10, 2011

I didn't know Daddy is famous!!

Happy Birthday to me! I turned 3 weeks old today and I am feeling pretty special! I have grown a LOT over the last 3 weeks, mom put me in one of the cute outfits from Grandma and it barely fits anymore...I guess mom is going to have to take me shopping for my 4 week birthday...

Evidently a 3 week birthday is a pretty big deal because Grandpa Bob came over and took us out for dinner. Grandpa Bob drives bus for the Rochester school district and he had one of the Rochester schools over to Owatonna for Swimming and Diving tonight. When grandpa is in town mom and dad meet him for dinner, sometimes mom cooks, other times we go out to eat. Tonight was Famous Daves!

Here is me with Grandpa Bob. I have to point out his cool sweatshirt, my cousin Tyler gave it to Grandpa for Christmas this year, it says "Worlds Greatest Grandpa" and then it has our names underneath!

Of course I had to get a picture of me with my famous daddy...

Well, off to bed, only a couple hours before I am up again and ready to eat!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment