Sunday, February 27, 2011

Playing is Hard work

Today was a pretty busy day. This morning at church was a special day, we became members. It was pretty much just a normal church service but I got to wear my first dress!! I am a pretty big fan of dresses, I was really pretty. Daddy changed me into play clothes before mom had a chance to take a picture so you will have to wait until next week to see my pretty dress.

After church mom went to a movie and out for dessert with Hailey. They saw Gnomeo and Juliet and both said it was pretty good. While mom was at the movie I got to hangout with daddy. We went to get his hair cut and then ran some other errands.

I had a lot of time this evening which means that I got a lot of play time in. I have been waking up a lot more lately, I wish I had known that the more time I am awake, the more time I get to play. Mama likes to read me books and sing songs with me. I also like to sit in my swing while mom gets things done. My favorite thing to play with is my ocean floor mat. It has a seahorse and octopus for me to bat at with my hands and it makes fun noise when I hit it. I am not very coordinated yet but mama says that I will get better.

Bella and Kitten like to play with my toy sometimes too, Jake doesn't really seem to care about it. Mom doesn't like them playing with it, I don't get it, I heard from the other babies at Newborn Clinic that I need to learn to share...
Time for me to eat some dinner and then go to bed. It is a LOT of work being awake this much!!
Linden

1 comment: