Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My baby and me!

So, I have to tell you about a present that I got from one of Daddy's friends and co-workers, she got me my first baby doll! Mom said this isn't just any baby doll, it is a Cabbage Patch Kid baby doll. Mom had one growing up so she thought it was pretty special for me to have one of my own too. Here is a picture of me with my first baby doll...
The really cool thing about this baby doll is that she has the same name and birthday as me!!
I am pretty excited to get older and learn how to take care of my baby. She is really soft and cuddly and I am sure I will make a good mama to her.
I have to get going. Daddy got free tickets to see the Wild tonight. Mom isn't sure if I will make it the whole game but she is willing to give it a shot. We'll let you know how it goes tomorrow!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment