Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pizza Party!

Hailey came over tonight, I like when she comes over, we get to play games and tonight we got to have a pizza party!

Mom and Hailey are pretty much the best cooks I know (the only other cook I know is daddy and he doesn't really make much...) Mom and i went to the grocery store and got all of the ingredients, pizza dough, sauce, cheese and of course, mini pepperoni!! Hailey loves pepperoni and i love that they were little, like me!

I was a good helper, I slept in my swing the whole time they were cooking! After they got the pizza all put together they sat down and played Sorry. Hailey and mom like that game a lot, some nights mom is lucky, other nights Hailey has all the luck, and every once in a while dad wins a game! Tonight mom was on fire!

Mom forgot to get a picture of us with our pizza, it was really good...here is a picture of me with Hailey though...

Well, off to bed, tomorrow is going to be a big day, we are going on a weekend road trip, daddy took a half day so we could get on the road early. The first stop will be at Chipotle in the cities. Mom ate a LOT of Chipotle when I was in her tummy, at least until I got too big and then she stopped eating Chipotle and started complaining about heartburn all the time. After Chipotle we will be on our way to Alexandria. I am pretty excited for this trip because I get to meet my great grandma and great grandpa. I think my grandma and grandpa are pretty great so I am excited to see how amazing a GREAT grandparent is!
I'll try and get mom to take some pictures this weekend and then we will let you know how it went when we get home!
Have a good weekend,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment