Sunday, February 13, 2011

My whole Family is Famous!!


Ok, so only my daddy has a restaurant named after him, but my cousin Tyler is REALLY famous, he was the STAR of the show!

Last night we went and saw my Cousin Tyler in his middle school play, Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Tyler is only a sixth grader but he had one of the main roles, he was CHARLIE!! The play was really good, he had a bunch of speaking lines and some solos. Tyler did a really great job and we had a great time.
Here is a picture of me with my cousin after the play...
Tyler was really excited to show me off, of course all of the middle school girls LOVED me!! You can't see me in the mob below, but you can see Tyler in the middle...

We had a great time, and mom said I was a great audience member, I didn't cry once!!! We had a fantastic time.

Today we are having a bunch of friends over for a baby shower, I can't wait!

Linden

1 comment:

  1. Tyler is Wendy's son?? He's almost all grown up and so handsome!!!!

    ReplyDelete