Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Every party has a pooper and the pooper is me!

Mom likes singing that song (when she sings it she says "Every party has a pooper and the pooper is YOU!), evidently I go through a LOT of diapers.

To be perfectly honest, it isn't completely my fault that I go through so many diapers, dad had one night where it took him 3 diapers before he finally got a clean one on me! I started messing with dad before I left the hospital!!

Even mom has had a couple two diaper changes, but I think it is more fun to surprise mom when we are in public and she doesn't have a diaper on me. Today at newborn clinic the nurse was weighing me (I am up to 7 pounds 2 ounces!!) and I peed on the scale. It was kind of funny, mom didn't agree! Nurse Sarah didn't seem to mind too much. I don't know what it will take for mom to understand that when my butt gets cold there is no telling what I might do (I went #2 when I was at the clinic for my 2 week checkup).

Here is a picture of me after mom changed me today, look how big I am!! I am usually a happy girl when mom changes me, but I can get pretty crabby for daddy!

Anyways, enough talk about going to the bathroom. Grandpa Bob is on his way over. He drove the bus for one of the high school hockey teams from Rochester to Owatonna tonight. Mom is making chili for dinner, evidently we have a LOT of chili ingredients (and evidently it is some how my fault...)
Keep warm everybody!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment