Friday, February 25, 2011

Teach 'em while they are young...

Today was a pretty fun day. Mom and I met dad for lunch at the bagel shop in downtown Owatonna. That is one of mom's favorite lunch places and they had her favorite soup today so she was in a pretty good mood.

After lunch mom and I came home and mom decided to work on one of the quilts she has material for. I don't know what mom has been saying about me, but I REALLY like hanging out with mom and have decided that the only way I am going to sleep is if I am on her. So, after several failed attempts to try and get me to sleep (she tried my carseat, both swings, my crib, the floor on my tummy, and the floor on my back) she decided to give in and let me sleep on her lap.

The picture she took doesn't really do my victory much justice because mom had to take it herself and I was sleeping on her legs, but I let her get in about two hours of sewing which made her pretty happy to be doing something she loves to do so much. I like sleeping on my tummy and the sound of her machine is relaxing so it worked out for the both of us.

Have a good night everybody, and get some sleep for my mom. She is a really tricky mama and gets me to sleep in my crib for short periods of time each night, but she doesn't trick me for long. It is REALLY hard staying awake when you are this little and mom takes advantage of my sleepiness. I don't know how long it is going to take to convince her that she is so much more comfortable than my crib!
Before I go, I want to say "Good Luck" to my cousin Tyler. He has district playoffs for hockey tomorrow. I hope you guys won tonight and I hope you win tomorrow!!
Lots of Love,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment