Monday, February 14, 2011

Showered with Love

Happy Valentines Day! Valentines Day is my first holiday and it seems like a pretty good holiday. Mom and I went to HyVee and got some flowers from Daddy. He said that he told the lady behind the flower counter to look for the hot mama with the adorable baby and that is who the flowers are for, I don't think I believe him, I saw mom pay for the flowers so I think she just bought them because she likes having flowers in the house! Either way, they sure are pretty.

I heard that a big part of Valentines Day is getting LOTS of candy. Mom said I am too young for chocolate so I guess I will have to wait until next year to find out how good it is, but everybody seems pretty excited about it.

Mom said that she and daddy don't really do anything special to celebrate Valentines Day but mom got steak and some yummy looking potatoes for dinner tonight. I think it would be really sweet if daddy took mom and I out for dessert tonight, we'll see, they like going to bed REALLY early these days, I don't understand why they seem so tired all the time...

I'll have to say, my favorite part about Valentines Day is that everything is the best color in the world, PINK!! I am wearing my Valentines outfit in all of the pictures below, it is pretty cute, and of course, it is PINK!!

I have to tell you about the fun we had yesterday. Aunt Wendy and Heidi threw a really great baby shower for mom and I! We had a bunch of mom's friends over, and both of my Grandmas and all of my aunts came. It was a lot of fun getting to meet all of the people that mean so much to mom, and they were pretty excited to get to hold me!

I got a LOT of great things from mom's friends, I am going to be a VERY stylish girl, look at all of the cute clothes...
And I got a bunch of great toys (the sports balls are from my cousin Tyler!!)...
Daddy was pretty excited about my new Minnesota Wild outfit that I got. I have a LOT of growing to do before I fit into it. My cousin Tyler thinks that if he gets me enough sports stuff that I will turn into a sports girl...I don't know if it will work. I also got a pair of cute Nike shoes too, look how little they are!
Daddy just got home from work so I have to finish blogging so I can cuddle with him before I help mom cook Valentines Dinner!
Thanks for throwing such a great party Aunties, and Happy Valentines Day everybody!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment