Monday, February 7, 2011

The Results are In!!

Well, like the title says, the results are in, but before I announce the winner I have to share some pictures!

Daddy had to help us break into the bank, mom was REALLY hoping we would be able to drill into the bank without breaking it. Daddy got the drill out and went to work.


Mom decided to play it safe and put the bank into a tub while daddy was drilling just in case it broke. After a few minutes of drilling we were successful, we got in without breaking it!


It took a while to get all the dimes out because they were PACKED into the bank. Look at how many dimes there were! It took Grandpa Bob a long time to collect this many dimes.


Here is a picture of me and daddy (and Turk), mom wouldn't let me help drill, she said I was too young, but at least I got a photo with the power tool, Grandpa Tim will be so proud!


Mom and I went to the bank today to find out how many dimes were in there. I wanted to count them but mom said that money is too dirty for me and I don't exactly know how to count yet. Here is a picture of me with my dimes!

The final total, $111.75, that right, 1,117 dimes and one nickel! And now the winner...drum roll please...Mom's college friend, Erin Baldes! She guessed 1195 and there were 1117 (we aren't playing Price is Right rules).

Like I said, there isn't really a prize, most people think I am pretty cute, so Erin, we'll have to get together soon and we can hang out, and in a couple months you and mom can get together and your little boy and I can have a play date!!
This afternoon is going to be a lot of fun, Mom's little Hailey (through Big Brothers Big Sisters) is coming over. I'm not sure what they are going to do together, but hopefully they have fun!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment