Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Grandma's Chunky Monkey

Today was another day of firsts, I had my first babysitter and her name was GRANDMA Nancy!! I know I have said it before, but I am a pretty lucky girl to have grandparents who love me so much.

Grandma Nancy came over today because mom had an eye appointment and a dentist appointment so grandma got to have two whole hours to hang out with me, just the two of us. I can't give too many details about our day because I don't want mom to find out how much grandma spoiled me, but I will tell you there was PLENTY of cuddling!!

Here is a picture of grandma and I cuddling on the couch, mom caught a picture of us when she came home...

Mom's eye appointment was in the morning, then we went to lunch and met daddy, and then she had her dentist appointment in the afternoon. After lunch we went to the Amazing Newborn Clinic so mom could see how much growing I did this past week.

I really like going to newborn clinic to see all of the other babies but I HATE when they make mom strip me down so they can weigh me, why do I have to be naked, it is WAY too cold...Mom was pretty excited to see how much weight I had gained because I have been eating a LOT in the past two weeks, pretty much ALL the TIME!! It is a lot of work being this cute, and it takes a lot of energy...Anyways, mom got me ready and put me on the scale and the nurse asked her if their records were correct that I weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces last Tuesday (see below, they have a VERY sophisticated record keeping system...)

After mom verified that their "records" were correct they told mom that I had gained a whole pound in 7 days!!
After mom called me a chunky monkey I refused to let her take any pictures of me, we are both pretty proud of how much growing I have done in the past few weeks. Mom is hoping that I slow down pretty soon so she can have a little bit of a break, we'll see :-)
Anyways, I'm getting hungry, Happy Tuesday!
Linden


No comments:

Post a Comment