Friday, December 16, 2011

Playdate!

Now that I am feeling better mama said that I can play with my friends again. 

I was going to go to the Children's Museum today with a friend, but she got sick yesterday and her mom didn't want to let her get me sick.  I was pretty bummed, I was very excited to play with my friend, and to go to the Children's Museum.

Mama had plans to go play with another one of my friends tonight, his mom had a Christmas party and it went past bedtime so he couldn't go.  I was pretty bummed that mama got to go play with my friend and I didn't, but mama came to the rescue!  She called and asked if we all could come over early to play for a little bit!  Check out his cute jammies!

My friend has the same table toy that I have so I already knew what to do!  They also have two dogs that wanted to join in the action, only their dogs are BIG dogs!  I learned that Labs not only are big dogs, but they also have big tongues.  Philly gave me a new hairdo.

We only got to play for a little bit because it was bedtime.  I still really enjoyed hanging out with my friend.

More adventures to come,
Linden 

No comments:

Post a Comment