Friday, September 23, 2011

And for my next trick...

If you can't tell, I am getting pretty big and learning lots of new tricks.  Mama keeps telling me I am going to give her grey hair, but I am having fun so she is just going to have to deal with that.

The other night I was playing on the floor when I noticed the vent cover on the wall by the TV.  We have another one by the kitchen that makes lots of fun noise, and this one was even bigger so it has to be more fun.  The only problem is that my toy box was in the way (the clear plastic tub on the floor...that is what mama and daddy are calling my toy box.  Seriously, how did I get stuck with these people.  Most kids have bright colored baskets, or a nice wood chest.  Not me.  I have a clear plastic tub.)

Even though my toy box was in the way I wasn't going to miss out on any fun so I decided to climb on it.  Daddy really likes climbing, so I am pretty sure that is where I got my amazing climbing talents.  Mama and daddy took Hailey climbing at a climbing gym when I was in mama's belly which means I have a lot of climbing experience too (don't worry, I was just a little peanut and there is PLENTY of padding in there, I was perfectly safe!) 


I was pretty excited when I got on top of it, and I was right, the big vent cover makes even better noise than the little one!

I do have to admit, there is one part of climbing that I haven't quite mastered yet, mama calls it gravity, I just call it falling over.  The worse gravity incident was when I decided to go from laying down to sitting and it turns out my butt wasn't quite on the toy box far enough, that one hurt a little.  I am pretty sure I will have it mastered soon!

This weekend is going to be a pretty big weekend for me.  I get to go on a vacation and see ALL of my grandparents!!  Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Tim are coming to my house to play with me, and then Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Bob are coming!  Mama and Daddy are going on a trip to Las Vegas, sounds pretty boring if you ask me.  I am sure I will have plenty of stories to share about my weekend!

Have a great weekend,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment