Monday, September 12, 2011

Cukes

Yuck!

I think I could leave my post at that, but it wouldn't be all that exciting to read.

Mama decided to make some homemade baby food the other day and decided cuckes would be a good place to start.  A few weeks ago when I was trying to get two more teeth in (they came through yesterday!!!) mama gave me slices of cucumber to chew on, and it felt really good.

Evidently mama got confused and thought I was chewing on it because I liked the taste so she decided to mash it up into baby food.  Daddy started my meal off with Oatmeal and Apple and Blueberries, delicious. Then for dessert...cucumbers, Yuck!

It doesn't look all that bad, in fact, it is kind of a fun color, but the taste...

Even 30 minutes later, I would shiver at the thought of how icky it was.  Both of my grandmas like cukes, I don't get it.

I hope next time mama makes me baby food she tries cupcakes or something with chocolate.  I am guessing I am going to have to wait until I am 1.

Have a good night folks, and stay away from those awful cukes!
Linden

One more time...Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment