Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Give me a C!

The weather is turning cold, the leaves are starting to change colors, and that means one thing...it's time for some football!

I spent last Saturday in Lakeville watching a great game of football.  It was a pretty exciting day, not only did I have sideline seats, right on the 50 yard line...

But I also got to meet the star player after the game!!

I tried really hard to be a cheerleader, but I just don't understand spelling, no matter how many times mama told me how to spell Cougars.  I think if I had a cheerleading skirt I might be better, but daddy says the skirts are too short, I am going to have to work on him.  None the less, it was a close game and they ended up pulling out a win!

I love hanging out with my Cousin Tyler, but he really seems to like sports that make him smelly...maybe he should try ballet?

I had a great time at my first football game, I can't wait to spend Monday nights watching football with daddy!  Now I just need to decide who to cheer for.  Since Tyler hasn't quite made it pro yet, (maybe next year), I am going to have to stick to the guys on TV...I wonder if my Steelers onsie fits from the superbowl last year??  Does anybody have any other suggestions?

Have a good night,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment