Friday, September 30, 2011

Work is hard work


Happy Friday Everybody!

I'm pretty excited because I get to go to Grandma Carolyn's and pick up Jake and Bella, I have REALLY missed them. 

Last week mama and daddy went to Las Vegas and I got to hang out with both sets of my grandparents!  Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Tim came down for the first two days and then they took Jake and Bella home with them while Grandma Nancy, Grandpa Bob and Auntie Heidi watched me the 2nd two days.  I had a really great time with them, unfortunately I can't blog about it because I am pretty sure we'd get in trouble with mama for all of the fun we had :-)

Today mama surprised me and picked me up at lunch time and we got to go out to lunch with daddy!  After lunch daddy decided to take me to his work and show me what he does all day, looks pretty boring, he should really join me at Gretchen's.

I like going to daddy's work, I get to see all sorts of fun people.  Everybody tells me how cute I am, and they are all pretty sure I am going to be an engineer, turns out I am pretty much a genius.  Maybe in a few years I will be ready to be an engineer, but right now, it is WAY to exhausting.


After being at daddy's work for a little while I can also appreciate daddy's love for beer, after a long day of work I needed a cold beverage too.  I'm pretty lucky and got to have mine in the car on the way home, daddy has to wait until dinner time.

I have to get back to my nap, I want to have all my energy so I can spend the night playing with Jake and Bella.

See you next week,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment