Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mischief and Mayhem

Hey everybody!

Today was a pretty fun day with Miss Gretchen, we got to play outside a lot today, it was B-E-A-utiful!  I really like that the big kids are back to school, they were really crazy and hard to keep up with.  I am getting better at crawling which helps, but they are chasing balls, and playing hide and seek, I don't know where to go!

Crawling is getting pretty fun, I never realized how many fun things there are around our house.  Today I found a piece of paper, a plastic bag and I helped daddy with laundry!  I also crawled over to the vent cover and learned that it makes lots of fun noise when you run your fingers on it.

Another thing I discovered is my toy box!  I have always been kind of amazed with all the toys mama and daddy seem to find, and now I know where they come from.  I had a lot of fun today emptying it, there were lots of toys I wanted to play with, but I wasn't sure if there would be something better, so I just kept searching!

After I got ALL of the toys out it was time for bed.  I spent all that time, only to have to help mama pick them all up and put them away.  I guess tomorrow I am going to have to start earlier.

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment