Thursday, September 22, 2011

Can I get any bigger than this?

I'm pretty sure I am the most delinquent blogger in the US...and I am pretty sure I am the youngest blogger to know what the word delinquent means.

Once again, I have been very busy learning this past week, which means I need extra sleep, which means not enough time for blogging.

This week has been a lot of fun at daycare.  We have been talking about fall and I learned a new song "Grey Squirrel, Grey Squirrel, Shake your bushy tail!"  The big kids have finally decided I am big enough to play with and I got to play Kitchen with A today, and we have gotten to play outside a lot, Gretchen says we need to enjoy the nice weather as long as we can...I wonder what comes next?

One big change that happened this week is getting a new car seat!  Daddy decided I was too big to for my baby car seat so he got me a big girl one!  Now I get to sit up more which makes me MUCH happier!  Mama hung a mirror on the back of the seat for me, but now I can finally see it!  I sure do like having company in the back seat.  I do have to admit, the baby in the mirror is especially beautiful, I think she should send her picture in to Gerber or Johnson's&Johnson's, I think she could have a serious modeling career in her future.  Here I am in my new big girl car seat...

This past weekend I also got to hang out with my friend Hailey.  Mama and Daddy took us to the Renaissance Festival and we had a great time.  Hailey learned how to make paper and we got to watch some really fun shows.  My favorite was the tomato throwing booth, Hailey really liked the guy who hypnotized people.

Mama has been looking for a winter hat for me for a while now, and she found one at the Renaissance Festival that she thought was pretty cute. I liked it because it reminded me of my favorite cousin Tyler.  In case you didn't notice, it is a fish!  and the eyes even glow in the dark!  Pretty cool, if you ask me!

I really enjoy hanging out with my friend Hailey, she is such a sweet girl and loves to play with me.  Besides the tomato guy and the hypnotist, we enjoyed watching the glass blowers, and we got to see a live joust!

As you can see, I have grown up a LOT since my last blog post, so you can definitely understand why I have been so delinquent (there it is again, I am a child prodigy!)


As always, Lots of Love,
Linden



No comments:

Post a Comment