Monday, September 5, 2011

Will crawl for Electronics

Hey everybody, I hope you are enjoying the beautiful day, it has been kind of fun having mama and daddy home on a Monday! 

Mama told me she is home today because it is Labor Day, at first I wasn't really sure what that meant, but I quickly found out this morning.  If you didn't hear, I have decided to start crawling (mama tells everybody I just learned, I really knew how all along, but it was more fun to make her do all the work!)  Well, now that I am crawling mama and daddy thing I need to do it all the time, it is a lot of work.  Today they have been working me especially hard, and then I realized that it must be because it is Labor Day.

I decided that if mama and daddy are going to make me work so hard I should get some type of reward, so I have decided the only way I am going to crawl is for electronics.  TV Remote, cell phone, laptop, I am not picky, if I get to play with it, I will crawl to it.


Unfortunately, mama and daddy don't really let me play with it, sometimes they will give me a few seconds, but most of the time they either take it away or they slide it across the room so I have to go crawl to it again.  Electronics make me happy so I am willing to make the effort.

Mama and daddy mostly only let me go after the TV remote, but their cellphones look pretty amazing.  I have also heard about something called an iPad, I think I am going to have to talk to my grandmas and grandpas about getting one of those, if it is mine then mama and daddy can't take it away, right?

Off to go help daddy in the garage, maybe he will let me play with his power tools if I crawl to them? I will have to give it a try.
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment