Monday, August 29, 2011

Busy Week

The last time I posted was my 100th blog post, turns out, I needed a blogging break, but I am back and ready to share more of my adventures.  To make up for lost time, I plan on blogging every day this week, be prepared.

We had a really busy weekend and took LOTS of pictures, but they are on the camera and daddy has that at golf tonight, so you are going to have to wait until tomorrow to hear about it.

Last week mama had a friend come through town and they decided to meet at a park and have lunch.  Of course mama's friend wanted to meet me so mama picked me up from daycare.  We showed up to the park a little early and it looked like a lot of fun so I begged mama to let me play for a little while.  I had a ton of fun.

First I played on the swings with daddy.  Mama says no underdogs, I'm not sure what they are yet, but daddy said they are pretty fun.  I don't see what dogs and swings have to do with each other, but daddy promised to take me to the park someday without mama and show me, I can't wait!

After I played on the swing I REALLY wanted to go try out the tunnel.  Once again, mama spoiled the fun and said that I was too little to play in the tunnel by myself.  Mama let me play on the bottom part, she called it a slide, it was really slippery so I guess that name makes sense. 

There was a really cute little house that I got to play in.  I pretended to make lunch and serve it to everybody.  Then I pretended to clean and do the laundry, then I pretended to do the dishes.  Mama and daddy spend a lot of time doing those things so they must be fun, I must have been doing them wrong because I thought it was pretty boring.

Mama and daddy and I played on the teeter-totter together.  We don't have a picture because we were all on it at the same time.  Mama told me that it isn't much fun to play on it alone so I need to practice being a nice girl so I have lots of friends to play on it with me.  It was fun, I really hope one of my friends will join me.

I liked the park a lot and I can't wait to get bigger so I can play on more things.  Tonight I had a friend over for dinner and a play date.  Max is a little younger than me but we still had a great time, maybe next summer we can go to the park together!

Well, I need to go now, but don't worry, I will be back tomorrow!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment