Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I like to eat, eat, eat, Apples and Bananas


You all thought I forgot about you, did you!

I know this is a late blog posting, but daddy was tying up the computer doing his fantasy football draft.  I'm thinking of starting up a fantasy league of my own, maybe everybody could pick their "all star" team of cartoon character...give points for saying sweet things about mom, taking away points for talking about dad, points for sharing, points for being cute and cuddly, points for making it into the movies...I think I am on to something.

Anyways, not why I am here.

Tonight mama told me I got to have bananas for dinner, BORING!  Not that I don't like bananas, but they are getting kind of old.  Mama decided to go crazy and she gave me big girl banana!  I really like getting to eat big girl food.

Mama decided that bananas were going to be messy so I got to eat wearing my diaper.  Thank goodness it was bath night!!  Bananas taste really good, but they are really slippery so mama had to help get them in my mouth.

I guess I should explain the title of my post tonight, so you don't think I have a stutter...Mama has this funny song she sings, there aren't very many words to it (the song consists of singing the words in the title twice).  The funny part of the song is when she starts changing the vowels so it sounds pretty funny, she also sings it in Spanish sometimes. 

Anyways, big girl bananas are pretty tasty.  I wonder what she will feed me next?
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment