Friday, August 5, 2011

SWIMMING!!

 I have had a REALLY great couple of days, mama and daddy took me to the water park in Owatonna to go swimming!

The water park has a lot of really neat things, my favorite is the fountains.  Here I am splashing and playing with the water.






I really like the swimming trunks mama got me from iPlay, they have UPF50 in them so mama doesn't have to put as much sunscreen on me.  I also got a shirt from there, but it is too big, this one is from Target and has UPF50 as well.

I am excited for when I am a big girl, because there are even more fun things for me to play with.  There is a turtle slide that mama said I will be able to play on next summer.  I am also excited to get to go in the deep end by myself.  After I master the deep end then I can try out the big kid side where the water is even deeper!!  There are also lily pads and a GIANT water slide to go on.

Hailey came with to the water park yesterday, she is old enough to go in the Big Kid deep end where they have a fun rock climbing wall.  She really likes climbing up it, she can make it all the way to the top!

Today I got to go to the water park with my good friend Colin.  He turns 3 next week and he is a lot of fun!  I hope I get to go back to the water park soon, I had a great day!

Linden


No comments:

Post a Comment