Thursday, August 11, 2011

Surprise!


What a great night!  Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Bob came to visit!!

Mama, daddy and I were at a Big Brothers, Big Sisters party in Faribault, and on our way home Grandpa Bob called and said he was at our house!!

Grandpa Bob really likes to drive, and he LOVES to drive his convertible when the weather is nice.  Lucky for me, he lives pretty close so when he goes out for a drive he sometimes ends up at my house!!

The best part about Grandpa Bob coming is that he bring Grandma Nancy with him.  Grandma Nancy is a lot of fun and likes to play silly games with me.  She kept telling me I was funny, but I think it was her that was funny.  Who was making the silly voices, Grandma.  Who was twirling me around, Grandma.  Who was playing peek-a-boo, Grandma.  Well, I guess the last one I was playing too, but she started it!


This weekend we are going to Spring Valley to Good Earth Village for family camp.  Grandma Nancy, Grandpa Bob, Aunt Heidi, Aunt Wendy, Aunt Missy and Cousin Tyler will all be there! Mama used to work at the camp and she really liked it so I am sure we will have a great time.

I can't wait to share my stories from the weekend!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment