Thursday, August 4, 2011

Great Grandpa got the Best Toy Ever

I have to tell you about this really neat present Great Grandpa Glen got at his birthday party, it is called a balloon!

Great Grandpa was really nice and let me play with his new present, I really liked running my fingers on it and listening to the noise it made.



The balloon had a ribbon on it so that mama could reach it when I would accidentally let go.  I liked playing with the ribbon and eating it. 

The other really fun thing to do with it was to hold onto the string and make the balloon bounce up and down. I wonder how the balloon floats so high? I really liked pulling it close to me an waving my arms so it would go crazy.

It was a really neat present, but it was Great Grandpa's so I had to give it back.  Maybe I will get one for my birthday some day...

Love,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment