Thursday, March 17, 2011

As promised...

As promised here are some of the top picks from my very first photo shoot...


I am dreaming about snowboarding in this photo (Betsy asked mom and dad for a snowboarding hat, can you believe I fit in it!!)
This is my favorite quilt from my mama! The worst part about it is that it is too comfortable, I fall asleep on it and I am out for a while!!

Aren't I cute!



This blanket is from my Great Grandma Ruth (my mom's mom's mom). I never got to meet her but I am named after her so I think it is pretty cool that I got to have this. She originally gave it to mom's cousin but she ended up having all boys so she passed it down to me!



Well, there you have it. I think I did pretty good for my first try at modeling. It won't be long and I will be at it again for my 3 month photos! I am getting big pretty fast!
For those of you who do not have FaceBook accounts here is a link to look at a few more of the photos from the shoot: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3176042&id=13916752&l=b435b63e18
We are leaving tomorrow for our first family vacation to Duluth. I have never been on a vacation and I have never been to Duluth so I am pretty excited!! I'm sure I will have lots to talk about on Monday!
Have a great weekend and a Happy St. Patricks Day!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment