Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Auntie Heidi!!

Yesterday was a very special day, it was Auntie Heidi's Birthday!! It was a pretty good day, first I started out by getting dressed up all cute, don't you love my little shoes!! I ate a really big pre-supper snack and made sure to take a REALLY good nap...

Grandma and Grandpa came over and we grilled steak and potatoes, they even brought a mini cake to celebrate (I wasn't quite done with my nap on the couch so I decided to take one in my swing too...) I tried sneaking a taste of the cake but mom caught me with my fingers in it and wiped them off before I could get them to my mouth...


Celebrating is a lot of hard work, and grandma Nancy is really comfortable, I decided to take one more nap with her. She was kind of bummed I didn't give her a smile, I was just too tired!

You might be wondering why there isn't a picture of me with Auntie Heidi, it is because she is in Boston right now, that's right, we celebrated Heidi's birthday without her!! I am sure she had a great time in Boston, we miss you Auntie Heidi and hope you have a great trip!!


Hope you all had a great weekend,

Linden


(I have to apologize, I missed saying Happy Birthday to my Auntie Megan, March 13th, and Auntie Missy, March 23rd...Happy Birthday guys, I love you!!!)

1 comment: