Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ready, Set, Smile!

Today was a pretty fun day...

My day started out early this morning with a bath. I really like baths, I don't splash around yet but the water is really warm and relaxing so I like it a lot.

After my bath I took a nap and then when I woke up I was at mom's friend's house where I got to have a play date, I got to meet three new babies today. Meela and Finley are both four weeks old but Finley was born 6 weeks early so she is TINY!! Meela is around 9 pounds, Finley is still under 6 pounds. Kaia is only two weeks old and she was pretty tiny too, their moms said they had to use preemie diapers, I wasn't even that little! We had so much fun that mom forgot to take a picture...

After my play date I took another nap and woke up at the bowling alley. It was mom's last night of bowling for the season which is a bummer because I liked hanging out at the bowl alley. She did pretty good, but I don't think she did good enough to get any prize money.

After dinner we came home and I got to talk to Grandma Carolyn on Skype. We still don't have it quite figured out so I couldn't see her but she got to see me. This was my first time using Skype and it was pretty neat. I am a very lucky girl that I get to see my grandma even when she is so far away.

I started smiling this week. I like when mama makes funny noises and when she makes funny faces. I tried really hard to avoid smiling for her camera, but she caught me in the act (I was trying to be like Grandpa Tim, he never smiles for pictures, I think it is kinda funny!!) I decided to smile for Grandma Carolyn on Skype tonight too.

Time for bed, I have given mom a couple good nights the past few nights (I slept for 7 hours straight one night and then 5 the next), I can't decide if I should give her another good night, go back to 4 hour stretches, or give her a run for her money and only sleep for 2...decisions...

Have a good night,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment