Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jammie day!

The perfect day, that is the best way to describe yesterday...Mom declared it jammie day!! Anybody who really knows my mom knows that she LOVES to stay in her sweatpants all day...When she was in college she "borrowed" one of daddy's pairs of sweatpants and wore them until just last year when daddy made her throw them out because they were thread bare (she didn't wear them the whole time, but she wore them a LOT!!) It took a long time to find a new pair that measured up...I think that is how I feel about my fuzzy jammies, I think I am going to wear these until I am at LEAST 3 years old... I don't know who gave me these jammies but they are PERFECT! They are very soft, have flowers and polka dots, are bright blue, and keep my feet warm...what more could a girl ask for? I am kind of worried about my favorite jammies though, we went to Amazing Newborn Clinic today and I weighed 11 pounds 8 ounces, I think I may need to go on a diet! Speaking of Amazing Newborn Clinic, today was a lot of fun, I got to see my friend Parsons and I got to meet baby Max too! There were all sorts of brand new babies today, mom looked like she was going to cry. She kept saying, "I can't believe Linden was that little, just 10 weeks ago..." Hopefully I don't out-grow my jammies too soon...Do you think I will? I don't think I am going to be able to sleep tonight, I need to soak up every moment in my jammies that I can get... I hope everybody enjoys their jammies as much as mom and I do. I think there should be a national holiday to celebrate pajamas and nobody should have to leave the house that day. Have a good night and appreciate your jammies! Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment