Thursday, March 10, 2011

How big is Linden?

SOO BIG!!


Today I turned 7 weeks old, mom says that I have been alive for 49 days, I don't know if I will ever be able to count that high!!


Everybody keeps telling me how big I have gotten so I made mom look back through the pictures and show me how little I started out.


Here is the picture they took of me when I came home from the hospital, I was just three days old...
And here is a picture of me from today in the same outfit...I think this is the last time I am going to get to wear this one...

Mom's friend Kari gave me this stuffed monkey as a gift. It is really soft and mom thought it was funny that I was the same size as it. I was only a couple of days old in this picture...
Here is a picture of me with my monkey from today...

I guess I have gotten bigger, that must mean mom is feeding me well!
As usual, I have to end this post in order to go to bed. I try and convince mom to let me stay up late but she is already a stickler about my bedtime...
Have a good night,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment