Thursday, March 3, 2011

King Pin

So, I had another fun day again today. Mom had to go back to the dentist so Grandma Nancy came over and watched me again. I really like cuddling with grandma Nancy!!

Tonight was mom's first night bowling since she had me. I like hanging out at the bowling alley, all the girls come over and tell me how cute I am! Daddy had been bowling for mom since November because the doctor thought I was going to come early, so it has been a while since mom has bowled. Turns out I am her lucky charm. Mom's average was 104 before she had to stop bowling; she got to bowl two weeks right before I was born and she averaged 140 each of those weeks which brought her average up to 116. Tonight mom bowled above 150 two of the three games!!
There are only a couple weeks left of bowling, too bad mom is getting her average up right now, in a few weeks is fun week where you can make money for bowling above your average!! Oh well, it is all for fun.
Mom gave me a bath tonight before bed. I am a good bath taker and like how the warm water feels, although I don't like the part where mom puts lotion on me, she thinks it makes me smell good, I think it just makes me cold! Well, off to bed. Daddy has curling tonight so mom is alone to tuck me in. A bed time snack, a couple books, a few songs and then time to sleep!
Hope you have a good weekend!
Linden

1 comment:

  1. Dear Linden. Thank you for inviting me to be a part of your blog. You are indeed adorable! I'm looking forward to sharing this great big life adventure you're on.

    ReplyDelete