Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Before I was me...

I decided to share the blog today with my mom...For those of you who didn't know this already, my mom LOVED being pregnant with me. What can I say, I am pretty much amazing, who wouldn't want to hang out with me all day? Not to mention, I made it REALLY easy on her!!

Mom always knew I was going to be a beautiful baby, so between the fact that she loved being pregnant and the fact that she knew I was model worthy, she decided to get maternity pictures taken.

Mom picked Betsy Cole because she knew that the photos would turn out amazing. Here are some of mom's favorites (it took her a LONG time to narrow this down)...

Betsy was one of the few people to know my name before I was born so we could do this picture



Daddy needs to learn to smile better, this is one of the better smiles he gave that day. I guess he didn't want to take the spotlight away from me



Isn't my mama beautiful?




This is another short blog because when you have such great pictures you don't really need to say much about them. Mom posted a few more out on FaceBook (I think you can use this link if you don't have a FaceBook account) http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3176036&id=13916752&l=8bdd541bd0
Look forward to the next post, you will get to see pictures of me!!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment